IAM Change Manager
Leading financial services company seeks IAM Change expert
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client was established in Malaysia in 2008, is the largest independent publicly listed group in financial services industry and a market leader in the APAC region. It consists more than 2,000 strong workforces, committed to provide the best-in-class services supporting the group's operations.
In summary, reporting to the IAM team, you will be required to develop communication and stakeholder management plans. You will also be expected to be responsible in interacting with key stakeholders and assess levels of support for relevant projects and advise the project team. In this role, you will also be managing changes to project scope. Lastly, you will also be preparing regular change management dashboard and reporting.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience in managing delivery of complex IT transformation projects
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710