|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Leading financial services company seeks IAM builder
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client was established in Malaysia in 2008, is the largest independent publicly listed group in financial services industry and a market leader in the APAC region. It consists more than 2,000 strong workforces, committed to provide the best-in-class services supporting the group's operations.
In summary, reporting to the Technology Risk team, you will be required to develop and units test customizations of IAM software and interfaces to business applications. You will also be expected to provide support throughout the application onboarding process. In this role, you will also be advocating established integration patterns and provide feedback to the designers. Lastly, you will also be committed to recognize areas for process optimization related to IAM engineering.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- More than 5 years of technical experience in working with at least one IAM product
- Strong understanding of IAM best practices
- CISSP certified is an added advantage
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710