IT Management Consultant
Our client is a multinational HR consulting firm with fast growing expansion plans in Asia. They are keen to hire a highly motivated IT Management Consultant to spearhead a few upcoming projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as key point of contact with clients on various assignments.
- Manage end-to-end consulting processes from user requirements gathering to solution design/development up to deployment.
- Participate in training sessions with clients and internal discussions with relevant teams.
- Manage small sized teams for various projects.
- Solid client-facing experience with strong senior stakeholder management skills.
- More than 7 years of service delivery experience handling complex analyses and business process consulting.
- Good understanding of HR systems is preferred.
- Prior exposure in consulting environment or those with MBA qualifications would be a good advantage.
- Has managed small to medium sized teams.
- Strong communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #238386. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710