Head, Special Assets
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a renowned financial institution that covers the business spectrum such as retail, business banking, transaction banking and investment banking
- You are required to identify underlying problems and concerns that lead to deterioration of credit risk profile and / or caused financial distress to the accounts to alleviate further deterioration to asset quality
- You need to recommend strategies and appropriate action plans on distressed accounts to minimize and/or mitigate risks that can lead to impairment and subsequently financial loss.
- You are expected to work with relationship managers on solutions to rehabilitate distressed accounts as well as manage assets under exit strategy out of Corporate books to manage impaired ration and loan loss provision and ensure that they are within budget.
- You will also be required to conduct site visits with relationship managers whenever necessary to help to detect any early warning signals
- You need to constantly identify risk associated with any adverse market information and promptly assess potential impact on the Bank to alleviate loan losses.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics or equivalent
- Candidate must have at least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 9213 1665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@ambition.com.my