Head, Shariah Compliance & Review
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Head, Shariah Compliance & Review the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10-15 years of Islamic Finance/ Islamic Commercial Law.
- Ensure compliance with Bank Negara Malaysia's Shariah Governance Framework, Shariah Advisory Council's (BNM SAC) resolutions, Shariah Standards and other relevant regulatory guidelines for Islamic banking
- Provide advisory and support for the Islamic banking business to ensure adherence and compliance with the relevant regulatory guidelines/policies and Shariah principles/standards.
- Manage the offsite compliance monitoring, including via staff self-declaration under Compliance Monitoring & Reporting (CMR) system
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF