Head of Treasury, APAC
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM200000 - RM300000 per annum + Attractive Package|
Our client is an established Fortune 500 US Global Business Services with a strong focus on continuous improvement and automation. They are planning to migrate more value added finance activities into the centre and as a result, they are looking for a strong Head of Treasury, APAC. You will be leading an overall team of 6-10.
- Drive implementation of Corporate Treasury strategies and initiatives in the GBS.
- Ensure liquidity management services are provided to all APAC entities, which include daily cash positioning and short-term cash forecasting to avoid disruption of payments as well as identifying funding needs and excess cash balances. Closely coordinate excess cash investments with the Corporation's In-House Bank.
- Provide strong support to the APAC Treasury Process Owner in conducting capital structure reviews and currency exposure reviews.
- Manage internal and external debt facilities including related cash transactions.
- Ensure bank accounts are opened/closed in compliance with the Corporate Financial Instructions and signatories are actively managed as changes occur.
- Lead currency exposure identification activity and ensure exposures are hedged timely and efficiently for currency pairs as agreed with Corporate Treasury.
- Create and maintain policies, procedures and controls to ensure a well-controlled environment. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements throughout the APAC region.
- Establish a strong relationship with Corporate Treasury, Finance and GBS leaders to coordinate and transition Treasury services to the RTO and ensure high level of services are provided to the APAC entities.
- Coordinate with other Regional Treasury Operations leaders in the execution of Treasury strategy and services.
- Lead the recruiting, training and career development efforts for the team and support Finance-wide talent development, specifically to ensure that the financial organization attracts, develops and retains the best people to achieve desired business results.
The ideal Head of Treasury, APAC should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills with C-level leaders.
- Total career experience of 15-18 years, with at least 5 years of experience in a people management role leading a team 5-10.
- Minimum direct treasury experience of 5 years, with strong technical knowledge in end-to-end treasury processes.
- Quantum system skills a huge advantage.
- Professional Accounting Qualification is mandatory - ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW or equivalent.
- Additional Asian language skills will be a plus.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710