Head of Transaction Monitoring (AML)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Head of Transaction Monitoring (AML) to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to provide review and Detect Suspicious Activity based on a variety of AML system.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 15-20 years of working experience in AML or Audit function in the banking industry
* Experience in compliance, control & or audit/risk management role is required.
* Minimum 6 years of compliance(AML)
* Execution of compliance testing reviews based on a plan finalized
* Good exposure to Transaction Monitoring for AML and skilled into Suspicious Activity processes
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or or click Apply Now button quoting reference number 217654. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my