Head of Transaction Banking
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-known international bank currently seeking an experienced Head of Transaction Banking to lead the Transaction Banking team in Malaysia. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified with minimum 15 years experience in banking and treasury role
- Passionate and driven, able to work under pressure
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, as well as a demonstrated ability in engaging both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible to develop cash and trade products in line with local market expectations
- To deploy a sustainable business model for Transaction Banking products in Malaysia.
- To work closely with a cross functional team to drive business strategy
- To formulate and execute the regional roadmap for product development and deployment
- To implement an integrated marketing and client engagement strategy to maximise visibility in the market.
- To keep abreast of latest industry and market trends to the business, and formulate and track strategic KPIs for performance management. skills & experience
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
Please send an email to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA