Head of Technology (IoT)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM15000.00 per month|
Head of Technology (IoT) for a rising consulting firm
- Advanced property tech with IoT
- Stable R&D funding
- Collaborative environment with steep learning curve
Our client is a private digital startup that focuses on PropTech. Through cutting-edge technologies, they have aggressive plans to develop and expand the IoT Ecosystem in Malaysia. At this juncture, they are keen to hire Head of Technology (IoT) to spearhead the technical R&D projects.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strategic planning to utilize various platforms (IoT, Blockchain, software development), ensuring that development work is in line with company's guidelines.
- Preparing analysis of costing and blueprints for implementations.
- Ensuring all technical processes adhered to standard governance and policies as agreed by company's management team.
- Constantly driving continuous improvement within the R&D team to increase technology adoption.
- Working on daily operational duties, overlooking the whole R&D team by providing relevant guidance and managing projects' milestones.
- Providing up-to-date service delivery and support of all systems involved, which includes R&D of new technologies, but not limited to defining frameworks and standard processes only.
- Involving in stakeholder management, i.e internal business users, external vendors, and potential customers.
- Electronic/Electrical/Mechatronic/Communication Systems/Computer Science graduates.
- Technical experience with embedded Linux Systems, open source projects, and vastly exposed to IoT/Control System/telecommunication environment.
- Knowledgeable on cross-functional products, dealing with hardware, firmware and software from system architecture design to post implementation support.
- Good understanding of engineering principles.
- Experience with blockchain environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #239017. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710