Head of Tax
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a multi-billion revenue technology and digital business, part of an International Group and with an excellent brand position in Malaysia. Due to the current Head of Tax relocating overseas, they are now looking for an experienced tax professional to lead the tax team of 4-5 in the Malaysia head office.
The role will involve preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns, as well as identifying potential tax implications to the business; managing the tax reporting and advisory projects, looking at way to mitigate exposure to risk and identify areas of unrealized tax savings; and working with group tax and liaising external auditors and Government bodies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related professional field
- Relevant professional qualification, such as CA, ACCA, CPA would be an advantage
- Minimum 12 years tax experience from with a major corporate or Big 4 firm
- Proven leadership skills, able to lead a team of 4-5 people
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce consistently high-quality work
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710