Head of Sales
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM200000.00 - RM280000.00 per annum|
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing Company focusing on water infrastructure business. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Head of Sales, you will be directly report to Sales Director.
The Head of Sales responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. As a Head of Sales duties will include establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
This position will require around 40% of the travelling within domestic and overseas.
- Lead the domestic and overseas business plan and having a clear specifics strategies and tactics on implementations.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to achieve overall business revenue and margin expectations.
- Lead channel development and management with expeditious execution of effective and efficient business development plans and programs.
- Plan and execute for business expansion project
- Lead cross functional team leadership in leading programs and projects assigned by APAC management for business growth, margin, working capital and productivity.
- Take charge of team member competencies and learning development.
- To conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times consistent to Corporate and Country guidelines and laws.
- Degree in Engineering. Those with a post-graduate qualification in sales and marketing is preferred.
- 10 years experiences in leading a Sales Business Unit cross region.
- Key critical knowledge to possess are to be successful working in Norma:
- Strong leadership character to lead, to influence and to motivate the team through business challenges and growth
- Ability to analyze, with data, and formulate relevant strategies and tactics in tandem with APAC management expectations and market conditions
- Water related industries markets and applications. This includes sound knowledge on the relevant water authority, certification, key players as well as the trending in the marketplace.
- Clear channel management strategies and tactics to optimize market coverage and to capture market shares
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills combined with Hands-on approach.
- Experience in project management with a strong leadership and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and interpersonal abilities in a multicultural environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710