Head of Risk Management and Compliance
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM35000.00 - RM40000 per month|
- Growing Company
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the leading organization that support healthcare, manufacturing, trading, logistics and insurance industries.
- Demonstrate strategic and management skill to drive the implementation of the Risk Management and Compliance Framework as approved by the Board
- Assist the Board and Management in developing and driving a risk and compliance culture across the Group.
- Coordinate the Group's Risks and Compliance Management efforts and bringing risk and compliance requirement into strategic decision-making.
- Ability to manage investigations, where required.
- Manage Risk and Compliance resources to deliver mandate and agreed KPIs.
- Work closely with Senior Management to manage key risk and compliance matters
- Establishing the governance structure required to manage risk and compliance matters at operational areas.
- Ensuring risk and compliance management are integrated into business processes and transactions entered are within the bounds of the approve risk appetite.
- Must have overseas working experience (Returning Malaysian are welcome to apply)
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Law, Risk Management and other related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience Risk, Finance Audit and Compliance
- Professional or master degree in finance, audit, or related to risk and compliance.
- Understand the risk and compliance management practices of a diverse range of companies and the implications arising from cross border operations
Contact Selva at (60) 3 2300 7204 or by email at Selvarani.Paramsivam@ambition.com.my or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 220831. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.