Head of Risk-Fund Management
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to manage the fund management and fund investment risk portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years into the banking industry.
- At least 8-10 years into fund investment and fund management.
- Experienced in handling investment risk and fund investment product.
- Able to direct the client investment activities for stocks, bonds, and securities within a particular fund.
- Investment fund managers work with a lot of financial data and need to be capable of performing calculations and making earnings projections, so they need to have strong mathematical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and able to assess risk while protecting the interests of the company, customers & investors.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or email at email@example.com