Head of Procurement (Johor)
Our client is an established Hospitality organisation. In line with their expanding structure and exciting growth plan in Malaysia, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join as the Head of Procurement to provide leadership and direction to the organisation.
The main objective is to develop strategies and provide direction to the Procurement department. This role will be tasked to manage relationship cross-functionally in accordance with best practice policies.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organisational value and efficiency
- Liaise cross-departmentally with regards to procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
- Develop a procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization;
- Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
- Develop a procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop, communicate and administer procurement team performance and development plans and appraisals.
- Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
- Oversee contract development and administration.
- Develop and implement procurement-related training programs for the procurement team and organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferable in a Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of Procurement experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710