Head of Order To Cash
Our client is an established Fortune 500 US Finance Shared Services with a strong focus on continuous improvement and automation.
They are planning to migrate in more value added finance activities and as a result, they are looking for a strong Head of Order To Cash to bring the current team to greater heights. You will be leading an overall team of 15-18 with 3 direct reports.
- Lead a team of 15-18 to achieve SLA objectives within the 3 pillars of Order Management, Cash Applications and Credit & Collections.
- Keeping abreast of both general and specific industry economic conditions in the APAC region.
- Collaborate with other finance work streams to innovate and drive process enhancements, automation and major system upgrades.
- Function as the expert within the tower to have the foresight toproactively identify opportunities to resolve possible functional issues in AR.
- Provide support to the team as the highest point of escalation in AR to maintain customer and business unit goodwill under difficult circumstances.
- Provide sound advice and guidance on internal control and business requirements related to order to cash.
- Continuously drive a team culture which identifies and implements Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, improve service delivery and cost efficiencies.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills.
- Total career experience of 10-15 years, with at least 5 years of experience in a people management role leading a team of 10-15 members.
- Direct knowledge and experience in order to cash of at least 3-5 years.
- SAP skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, professoinal accounting qualifications will be an advantage.
- Additional Asian language skills will be a plus.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710