Head of IT Technology Transformation
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM15000.00 - RM25000.00 per month|
Our client is a FTSE 100 business intelligence company, currently seeking for a Head of IT Technology Transformation to join as part of a change agent in transforming their IT infrastructure. You will expect a dynamic work environment, great culture and flexible working benefits.
Strategic IT Technology Transformation
- Works with senior management to create a technology vision for the enterprise, and to identify the opportunities for differentiating technology capabilities and solutions
- Leads the development of the business technology strategy and road map, and ensures its integration with the enterprise strategic planning process, and the resulting business strategy and plans. Provides a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all technology initiatives and transformation projects.
IT Technology Champion and Business Partner for the Enterprise
- Acts as a champion and change advocate in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain enterprise technology capabilities.
- Acts as a thought leader on emerging business models and technologies, articulating the technology future and the enterprise's role in it internally and externally.
- Partners with the business stakeholders to develop and exploit new technology business solutions to create a competitive edge for the enterprise. May also own and lead development teams and projects directly.
- Manages a team to execute/drive key technology initiatives within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent
- At least 15 years of business experience, ideally in business management, IT management or Digital, with at least 5 years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Preferably with at least 5 years of experience in informational intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises
- Experienced in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models or business transformation
- Strategy and management consulting experience is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Contact Elisa Lian on (60) 3 23007202 / email@example.com OR click the APPLY NOW button below.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.