Head of Financial Reporting & Management Reporting
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM18000 per month + Attractive Package|
Our client is an established Fortune 500 US Finance Shared Services with a strong focus on continuous improvement and automation. They are planning to migrate in more value added finance activities and as a result, they are looking for a strong Head of Financial Reporting & Management Reporting to bring the current team to greater heights. You will be leading an overall team of 25-30 with 4-5 direct reports.
- Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, you will lead a team of 30 to achieve SLA objectives within the 2 main pillars of Financial Reporting and Management Reporting for the APAC region.
- Identify and map out additional value adding tasks within the record-to-report umbrella to be migrated into the regional centre.
- Lead the coordination, preparation and submission of consolidated financial and management reporting of actual, budget and forecasted results of the Company to appropriate local and overseas senior management in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Keeping abreast of both general and specific industry economic conditions in the APAC region.
- Collaborate with other finance work streams to innovate and drive process enhancements, automation and major system upgrades.
- Function as the expert within the tower to have the foresight to proactively identify opportunities to resolve possible functional issues in RTR.
- Continuously drive a team culture which identifies and implements Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, improve service delivery and cost efficiencies.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills.
- Total career experience of 12-15 years, with at least 5 years of experience in a people management role leading a team of 2-3 Managers and an overall team of 20-30.
- A foundation in external auditing within a Big 4 Public Accounting firm.
- Strong IFRS/USGAAP Financial Accounting knowledge and experience.
- SAP user.
- Professional Accounting Qualification is mandatory - ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW or equivalent.
- Additional Asian language skills will be a plus.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710