Head of Finance Shared Services, APAC
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM350000 - RM450000 per annum|
A global multinational company is recruiting for a Head of Finance Shared Services to set up operations in Kuala Lumpur to cover the APAC region. This position reports into the Global Director of Finance Shared Services, and will lead the operations in supporting and end-to-end accounting processes.
This position will work closely with key regional and global stakeholders to contribute to the design and implementation of the APAC Finance Shared Services strategy and manage an overall team of 30, potentially growing the team beyond 80 over the next 3-5 years.
- Responsible for the design, system oversight, controls, and policy setting for specific global accounting/controllership processes within PTP, OTC and RTR.
- Communicates Finance Shared Services strategy and roadmap, and a comprehensive understanding of the future operating model, ensuring alignment across the organization.
- Front smooth transition within pilot processes through Go-Live and stabilization within 6 months to 12 months.
- Leading external and internal audit to ensure effective compliance and governance practices, proactively identifying risks, and initiating exceptional mitigation strategies.
- Spearhead conversations with senior finance leaders in the region, ERP solutions team, transition consultants and business partners to finalize the Finance Shared Services organization implementation plan.
- MUST be a professionally qualified Accountant. (ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW)
- MBA will be a huge advantage.
- 18-20 years of total career experience with a minimum of 3-5 years leading a Finance Shared Services organization.
- Experience streamlining processes, working with senior management and management of accounting teams, preferably with full end to end accounting and corporate reporting experience.
- Proven experience in leading and developing Senior Managers, leading an overall team of 30-50.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- SAP or Oracle HFM experience is required.
- Full knowledge and understanding of UK GAAP.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710