Head of Finance & Accounting
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia's leading tech companies. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Head of Finance and Accounting.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with other departments on new products and new regulations by understanding their business rationale and working on accurate representation in financial statements
- Ensure accurate and efficient monthly and quarterly closing of financial statements and reporting.
- Maintain proper and appropriate accounting policies that are in line with IFRS, MFRS and the Group policies.
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and transparency with stakeholders.
- Drive change and be an innovation engine within the Department.
- Must be a qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- At least 12 years of work experience in an established/public listed company, with proven ability to inspire and manage a large team.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and technical accounting skills.
- Only Malaysian candidates will be considered at this time.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710