Head of Finance
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities sharpen your leadership qualities
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the APAC leading FMCG companies. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven and charismatic finance professional to apply to the role of Head of Finance.
- Be an invaluable partner to the Country Manager and the leadership team to provide consultation and analysis to facilitate sound business decision making
- Participate in the timely analysis of business performance and preparation of the Monthly Business Review financial presentation, and quarterly working capital for reviews with regional management
- Oversee the general accounting function and treasury matters
- Ensure the effectiveness and compliance of the internal control system. Work to continuously improve the internal control environment
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as ACCA/CPA/CIMA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in relevant field, with minimum 3 years focusing in financial planning and analysis
- Great stakeholder management skills, analytical, and able to work under pressure
- Must be willing to be hands-on and with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710