Head of Finance
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading manufacturing company. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Head of Finance.
- Responsible for the organization and preparation of the entity's budget and monthly forecast, including the presentation of the budget to the regional senior management
- Direct and oversee the cash-forecasting processes and optimizing cash-flow of the entity
- Provide management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Responsible for the risk management process of the entity
- Directs the accounting functions of the company and submits reports reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and financial results to management.
- Participates in the development of accounting policies and procedures and administers approved accounting practices
- Ensure that effective controls are in place and ensure compliance with corporate and international standards
- Develop annual organization objectives and individual development plans for staff. Take a leadership role in developing finance staff.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as ACCA/CIMA/MICPA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of working experience in relevant field, with 5 years within the manufacturing industry
- Highly motivated team player with strong drive for success and the ability to work independently
- Maturity and leadership in dealing with adverse situations and staff development
- Excellent English communication skills
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710