Head of Engineering - Workplace Technology
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM240000.00 - RM360000 per annum|
Leading manufacturing company seeks Head of Engineering Workplace Technology
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 20,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the global head of the business, you will be leading the Workplace Engineering & Operations team. You are responsible to technically build and operate prototype and final products based on delivered work packages derived not only from business user requirement but integrating into market standard cloud services. Lastly, you will work collaboratively with the other workplace teams to ensure successful product transition into production and the continued technical support thereof through on site and off site production.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelors' degree holder within the related IT fields - the CGPA must be more than 3.0
- At least 5 years' proven membership of a globally oriented team with Microsoft technology
- Strong leadership skills have managed a team size of >10
- Relevant professional certificates such as MCSA: Office 365 will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP44420. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710