Head of Data Strategy
Leading conglomerate seeks Head of Data Strategy
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Strategic role with excellent career growth
Our client is a leading conglomerate and a market leader in their own specialization. They are seeking for a motivated and strategic Head of Data Strategy to lead their enterprise data and roadmap strategies.
The Head of Data Strategy will lead and strategize a variety of strategic effort including formulating data strategy and transformation roadmap that converge with business directions and monitoring overall achievement of the strategies. He/she will provide leadership on overall execution of planning and performance, data programme and stakeholder management matters. That also includes leading in consolidating overall congruence, status quality control, risk/issues associated with overall strategic enterprise data transformation projects across use-cases.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead and strategize the implementation, monitoring and reporting of the risk register and business impact assessment on enterprise data based on the strategy and business plans.
Lead and strategize the capability management program, looking into short and long term development.
Lead and strategize the program management of projects within Enterprise Data looking at the overall risk and health of the projects.
Influence and drive mindset change towards a data driven culture.
Educate and influence management regarding data usages and how to leverage enterprise data hub to drive insights and influence decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years working experience, with minimum 5 years in senior management capability.
- Extensive experience in managing technology projects implementation with exposure to finance, risk resource and change management.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge in digital technology especially in the areas of content or data management.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #246422.