Head of Cross Product Services
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM360000 - RM420000 per annum|
- Lead the management of the GSC Cross Product Services (CPS) departments (Reconciliations, Cash & Liquidity Management, Global MI, N2MI, Invoice Matching and Audit) equally across sites where the core processes are located.
- In addition, fulfil the role of Global Head of Reconciliations driving global strategy for the function on behalf of Operations
- Maintain and develop key stakeholder relationships with the broader Markets Operations leadership population.
- Take the lead role in driving initiatives to deliver strategic development of the CPS organisation, technology and operating model in the GSC, continuously improving the control and process efficiency of the department.
- Work with the CPS global function heads to implement strategic deliverables, maintaining active partnership and interaction.
- Ideally 10 years tenure within an Investment Banking Operations environment, exposure to reconciliations and cash management functions and leading technology an advantage but not essential.
- Degree educated.
- Strong leadership skills evidenced by achievement of objectives together with a track record of development of individuals
- Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a team as well as of building and maintaining strong relations with the Business Units
- Excellent English, written and spoken; hard-working; organized; diligent; and above all, a team player
- Ability to manage good relationship across multiple business lines and GBM hubs
- Strong change & project management experience/expertise and methods
- Six Sigma qualified
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
*LI-BF License Number: JTK 2710