Head of Consumer Credit Risk Management
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to lead a team in a pure credit function, with client-facing experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years as Senior Credit Officer.
- At least 15 years of experience in a pure credit function specialised into Consumer credit risk management.
- Experienced in credit evaluation, credit decisions and escalations to credit committees.
- Experience Overall responsibility for the credit management function and oversee the underwriting / credit control of all loan.
- Familiarity with active monitoring of buyers/customers' financial position and team management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and able to assess risk while protecting the interests of the company, customers & investors.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org