Head of business development
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- To ensure the growth of the company and increase the productivity level and quality of of the yearly sales, revenue and growth targets are the KPIs.
- Manage BDMs and team leaders on production performance and headcount retention with the set KPIs and targets.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and management of the cluster including mentoring, coaching and providing guidance to both wealth managers and leaders
- Conduct monthly briefing at team meetings, updating on company's initiatives
- Monitor, tabulate, track and review incentives to ensure accuracy, fairness and effectiveness.
- Support recruitment activities and initiatives of the appointed cluster.
- Ensure that businesses are operating consistently with relevant representative handbooks, and other operating directives.
Please kindly send your CV to email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974