Head of Accounts Payable
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM180000 - RM220000 per annum|
Our client is an established Finance Shared Services with a current focus on standardization. They are also planning to migrate in additional countries into the hub and as a result, they are looking for a strong Head of Accounts Payable to drive changes and upskill the current team and expand their capabilities. You will be leading an overall team of 15 direct reports.
- Lead a team of 15 to achieve SLA objectives within Accounts Payables across the 3 pillars of Invoice Processing, Payments, and T&E.
- Keeping abreast of both general and specific industry economic conditions in the APAC region.
- Collaborate with other finance work streams to innovate and drive process enhancements, automation and major system upgrades.
- Function as the expert to have the foresight to proactively identify opportunities to resolve possible functional issues in AP.
- Provide support to the team as the highest point of escalation in AP to maintain vendor and business unit goodwill under difficult circumstances.
- Provide sound advice and guidance on internal control and business requirements related to accounts payable.
- Drive improvements in team performances across the key SLAs.
- Continuously drive a team culture which identifies and implements Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, improve service delivery and cost efficiencies.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills. Total career experience of 10-15 years, with at least 5 years of experience in a people management role leading a team of 10-15 members.
- Has a proven track record in improving team performances through coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- Direct knowledge and experience in end-to-end Accounts Payables of at least 5 years
- Pioneering experience is a must.
- Good exposure to several ERPs.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, professional accounting qualifications will be an advantage.
- Additional Asian language skills will be a plus.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710