Head, Migrations, Operational Excellence, and Governance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM216000.00 per annum|
A leading multinational bank is looking to hire a number of senior professionals to help build and manage multiple teams each responsible for driving Operational Excellence, Migration (Change) Management, Governance and SLA Management focused on supporting various back office functions.
* Operate as part of a fast paced, global organisation
* Be a key contributor towards a creative and market leading operational excellence function
* Work alongside global leading product and process SMEs, stakeholders and management
Our client is one of the largest banking operations hubs in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global level. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
As part of an impressive growth plan and deployment of dynamic, new operational strategies for 2017 and beyond, there is an increasing need to focus on operation excellence and standardisation within the hub. As part of this, a new unit focusing on governing, improving and standardising the operations practices was launched in late 2016 and they are now looking for multiple Senior Heads to drive verticals across Governance, Migration Management, Operational Excellence and SLA Management;
- Bring in industry best practices, drive implementation and strengthen overall back office operations practice, governance and excellence
- Mentor and groom team members, create work streams (Reporting, Analytics…)
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders to constantly enhance operational practices - facilitating and owning improvement goals with tangible outcomes (Optimize cost / resource utilization, Meet and exceed operations SLAs and create opportunities to accommodate business growth)
- Support strategic projects with Finance, HR, Technology, etc
We are eager to speak to suitable candidates who have the following experience and qualifications;
- A demonstrable track record of delivering migration excellence / improvement initiatives across multiple Operational Functions focused on metrics/SLA driven outputs
- High level of competency & experience in administering and delivering against SLAs / Metrics
- Effective Global Stakeholder Management, including excellent communications both written and verbal
- High level of competency and experience in leading and managing a team
- Expert in Microsoft packages
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a career as part of an expanding team passionate about operational excellence and transformation. Our client offers unparalleled opportunities for those enthusiastic about making an impact on the world of global banking operations.
Please contact Charlotte Nolan on (60) 3 2300 7208 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CN/AS00039322. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BFS
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710