Head, Middle Market Corporations
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Your New Company
This global presence bank is one of the largest banking groups worldwide with a strong workforce. Their employees receive good compensation and benefits. The bank is currently looking for Head, Middle Market.
Your New Role
As an interface of the management role, You will require to lead a team of professional and drives the strategic initiatives to achieve sales, assets and liabilities targets set by the bank, along with the responsibilities to drive new client acquisitions. You will have to oversee and supervise the clientele credit relationships and processes, ensuring the proper application of policies and institutional processes. You will be accountable for business and management decision making.
- A minimum of 10 years Commercial Banking experience with at least the last 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Business or any other related discipline.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking - In-depth knowledge and experiences with commercial credit decision, complex capital structures and cross border transactions.
- Sales acumen with delivering results & meeting client expectations.
- Leadership ability - Proven track record of managing, leading, and developing talents.
Please contact Charlene on (603) 2300 7238 or email Charlene.Tan@ambition.com.my