Head, Internal Audit
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an internationally renowned Financial Institution that offers a comprehensive range of products and services to Malaysians across the country.
- You are expected to manage the internal audit activities of business operations in Malaysia, including annual planning, and the execution of the Audit Plan, follow up of control issues, ensuring high quality standard in the delivery of audit services.
- You need to provide timely and regular reports to Audit Committees and the Regulator regarding the control environment and control issues.
- You are required to recruit and manage a team of pooled audit professionals based in Malaysia, including coaching and staff development, focusing on upgrading business, technical, and audit expertise of the team. Build a high performance team by implementing industry best practices, and providing value add services to the business.
- You will also need to influence management's risk and control decisions to ensure that the organization maintains a strong risk culture and control environment.
- You are also required to support the implementation of internal audit strategic initiatives in Malaysia.
The Successful Applicant
- You are a Bachelor degree holder in Finance, accounting or business
- You have 10-15 years of audit work experience, with considerable number of years of leading teams
- You need to be technically proficient in internal auditing and fully conversant with the COSO framework of internal control.
- You need to have the experience with leading complex projects, working with senior management, the Regulator and Audit Committee.
- You need to possess knowledge in life insurance business and products.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 9213 1665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@Ambition.com.my