Your New Company
As one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia, With significant growth withim, an excellent job opportunity has arisen for a Head, Chief Economist to lead the team, to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Group CEO, you are responsible for putting the best of economic thinking on latest macroeconomic development for the bank, top management and key committees. You will provide leadership to lead analytical work to frame and implement economic research trends and agenda.
- PhD in economics is strongly preferred; strong academic background in Macroeconomics, International Economics, or Econometrics.
- At least 15 years of economics-related experience in an established financial institution.
- A strong record of publications in the area of economic development, statistical systems development or capacity building with well-delineated policy implications.
- Ability to think strategically and design long-term plans and statistics to develop staff competences in line with strategic priorities.
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills including interpersonal, negotiation, business acumen and influencing speaking in a professional capacity to broad range of topics/areas in business.
Please contact Charlene on (603) 2300 7238 or email Charlene.Tan@ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my