Group IT Network Specialist
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing services. With more than 6,000 employees globally, they are currently expanding in Malaysia and is looking for good talents to join their team.
In summary, this role requires you to be the expert within IT network team for their Group IT Operations in APAC. You will be supporting a team of specialists within APAC in management of Lan & WAN infrastructure. You are required to oversee the management of the security rules applied in firewalls and proxy servers. In this role, you will also be managing, and monitoring tools used to monitor the network equipment's and servers. Lastly, you will also be managing projects involving network implementation and changes.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge in networking overall
- Hands on experience on network operations ((WAN/LAN) and common Internet Protocols and Technologies
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP on "Routing and Switching" is required
- Any other CISCO/ Juniper/ Fortigate/ Bluecoat/ Checkpoint/ Motorala certifications are a plus
- Operate and manage Data Centre architecture and services
- Good communications skill in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710