Group Financial Controller
- Opportunity to step into a progressive position in a prestigious award-winning organization
- Be part of the dynamic working culture with strong career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consulting firms in the Southeast Asia region. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for a driven and business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Group Financial Controller.
Be the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within this award-winning organization. The position is ultimately to lead the regional business in the area of Finance.
This role will have primary responsibility for statutory and fiscal reporting and overseeing compliance and controls. They will also be responsible for supporting Client Finance, Operations and other business stakeholders by providing information and analysis to enable decisions to be taken with full understanding of the financial impact they will have. The role requires excellent financial and accounting skills, experience in performing due diligence and managing M&A.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience with at least 3 years within the services industry
- Prior audit experience within Big4 is an added advantage
- Proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Strong financial skills and a commercially astute negotiator. An ability to influence others at a senior level
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Possess drive, motivation, and resourcefulness to achieve Company's objective
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710