Group Finance Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity for career advancemnet
- Step into a more progressive position in a multinational property management company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leaders in the property market and its business presence spans across property development, property invesment as well as property management. Currently, they are looking for a charismatic and experienced finance professional to join them as a Group Finance Manager to lead the group finance team based in Malaysia.
- To assist the Group Management in business decision making by analysing and assessing the Group's performance
- To advise the Group Management accordingly should there be any changes in the accounting standards which may affect the Group's operations
- To review the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports of the Group and the subsidiary companies
- To oversee the daily functions and operations of the Group finance team
- To liaise closely with the external auditor, tax agent as well as external authorities to ensure regulatory compliance
- To assist with the implementation of ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or possesses professional certifications such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in the property management industry. Auditors are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with a proficiency in MS Excel, ACCPACC accounting software and Sigma Conso financial consolidation software have an added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and experience with leading a team is a must-have
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710