Group Chief Financial Officer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM350000 - RM450000 per annum|
My client, a privately owned entrepreneurial group, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur is recruiting a Group CFO to lead the finance team in Malaysia. Reporting to the CEO and leading a finance team of over 30 people, including shared services, this is a pivotal leadership role within the organisation, providing financial insight and partnering on strategic planning, helping to set the direction of the company through expansion and growth.
- Leading the accounting and finance function, setting the direction and developing a best in class team
- Direct the financial strategy, forecasting and planning
- Provide analysis, financial insight and strategic leadership
- Advising on expansion opportunities for the group
- Ensuring all group companies are financially robust and in line with group policies and local regulations
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong track record of financial leadership in controlling and commercial finance. Experience of working in a mid-large sized business with regional coverage would be ideal, and the ability to deal with the demands of a high level c-suite management role is essential. Excellent technical and communication skills, and strong supporting references from previous employers are a given.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710