|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM180000.00 - RM264000.00 per annum|
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Booming Start-up
Our client is one of the up and coming start-ups in Malaysia, they are looking for a Group CFO. Your main purpose is to oversee, lead and coordinate the Group's accounting/tax functions, corporate finance, budgetary control, risk management & financial reports to the Board of Directors. As well as manage and oversee the full spectrum of accounting, finance and tax functions across the group, including the management of the team and liaising with external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance with statutory audit/tax/legal requirements from a reporting and settlement perspective.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree / Diploma holder in Accounting / Finance / Banking or related fields
- ACCA / ACA qualified and/or member or MIA
- Strong command of both English & BM, written and spoken
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience with 3-5 years in the capacity of Finance Director, Finance Controller or higher.
- Regional financial services or start-up P&L experience is an advantage
- Experience with Regional (SEA Region) Consolidation of Financial Statements and Financial reporting.
- Familiar with IFRS and its application across the major SEA geographies (MY, ID, SG, TH, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and any of the major accounting software packages in Malaysia (UBS, MYOB, SQL etc.)
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM43039. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.