Global Telesales Director
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||S$250000 - S$300000.00 per annum + Benefits|
The primary focus of the role is to ensure success of the global telesales teams across the organisation, including the enablement of our Direct Sales strategy, enhancing our business-to-business relationships and ensuring that our Students are at the forefront of all decisions.
- As a member of the Sales Executive Leadership Team, contribute to the wider comapny's strategy on student experience through people, process and partners.
- Lead, manage and motivate a global sales and service team to deliver year on year growth of new student enrolments (lead generation and conversion). This will be achieved through provision of professional education advice and counselling services direct to parents, students and education agents.
- Acquire, assess and harness technologies to deliver results.
- Lead the operational development and management of business systems and processes to operate effectively to improve the customer experience and increase sales conversions.
- Manage all aspects of the sales activity including working with digital & non-digital teams, marketing strategies and working with external agencies to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
- Drive sales by sourcing new market development opportunities.
- Achieve budgetary targets and ensure optimum financial performance of all telesales activities.
- Provide clear reporting to the business, both within and outside of the team, to allow easily understandable insight into the performance.
- Work with other company's divisions to look for synergies and best practice sharing opportunities.
- An excellent relationship builder, with the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation and with key stakeholders.
- An effective motivator, communicator and team player.
- Ability to demonstrate first rate organisational and project management skills.
- Results driven with creativity and enthusiasm.
- A passion to motivate people in a telesales environment, building excitement around this within the organisation.
- A strong, commercially savvy leader with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of telesales solutions.
- Experience managing a P&L within a competitive service environment.
- Experience in leading telesales within a global marketplace.