Global Technology Business and Strategic, Senior Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM216000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Leading Multinational Bank seeks a Global Technology Business and Strategic, Senior Manager
- Largest ITO in Malaysia
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
Our client is one of globally shared service centers of an international bank in Malaysia. It is the largest IT hubs in Asia and currently driving ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank, operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Reporting to the Global Head of Technology, you are required to formulate and implement major goals and initiatives taken by a company's top management, based on consideration of resources and an assessment of the internal and external environments across the Technology Global Business Services Space.
You are required to think strategically and provide overall direction to the enterprise and involves specifying the organization's objectives, developing policies and plans designed to achieve these objectives, and then allocating resources to implement the plans.
- Strong in Numeracy around budgeting and forecasting around headcount and financial cost management.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and detailed oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be able to project significant authority and influence in order to negotiate conflicts diplomatically
- Communication and Engagement: People Engagement Plan
- Financial Management: Work closely with finance teams in terms of budgeting and business efficiency targets
- Risk Management & Governance: Responsibility to understand the risk and compliance of the organizations and embed Group Values and Code of Conduct of the organization.
- 10 years of experience in Technology Strategic and Business Planning Management from consulting, financial, banking or IT Industry
- Experience in defining and implementing operation models and drive change.
- Experience in Business Continuity is an added advantage
- ITIL or Six Sigma Certification preferred
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00045220. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710. *LI-IT
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.