Global Process Owner - Procure to Pay
A global MNC is recruiting for a Global Process Owner - Procure to Pay. This role was originally in their HQ and they will be moving the position here as KL has the largest shared services operations amongst the 3 regions.
This position reports into the Global VP - Shared Services. As a sole contributor, your stakeholders will include global finance leaders and shared services operations leads in APAC, EMEA and NAM.
- Ownership of entire Procure to Pay stream, being the ultimate person to provide knowledge, insights and direction to all 3 regional shared services
- Drive global standardization and automation of the Procure to Pay process.
- Lead effective change management across the organization, and across key business leaders across the globe.
- Strategically lead long-term planning efforts to improve delivery models as well as services design and development.
- MUST be a qualified finance professional or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent).
- A minimum of 20 years of total career experience with at least 8 years leading a Regional/Global PTP operations team.
- A passionate leader with proven experience in leading and driving process improvement & change management across regions.
- Great communication skills to be able to liaise with and influence global stakeholders and C-level executives.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710