Global Market Operations
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM25000.00 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International Bank who is currently expanding its operational capacity in Malaysia is seeking well-experienced Global Market Operation professionals with exposure to products including but not limited to FX, derivatives, cash products, and commodities, having handled either the end to end settlements, middle office or documentation processes in an international bank set-up.
Your will be involved in the end to end of the operations process covering the full cycle of the settlement processing, handling operational and settlement risk escalations, collateral pledge bookings and reconciliation or Middle Office functions, which includes overlooking trade date transaction issues, common sales allocation, reporting on missed trade, implementing collateral pricing solutions strategies, validation and client engagement. In documentation, you would be required to handle the efficient and accurate delivery of transaction documentation in a timely manner, having an understanding of both vanilla and complex transaction and familiarity of ISDA and derivatives terminology.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in Global Market Operations in either end to end of the settlement process, external validation or middle office functions.
- Demonstrable depth in Global Market product knowledge and terminology as well as an understanding of operational risk and working within the AML compliance framework.
- Preferred Degree: Bachelors/ Masters in Finance, Actuarial science, engineering or statistics.
- Extensive knowledge in transaction capture and processing system (Bloomberg Trading system & Murex2.11/ OPICS)
- End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction processes.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details, proficient at MS Word, MS Excel and VBA.
- Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, working well with multilevel stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
How To Apply
email@example.com quoting reference number AS000242424.