Global Market Operations Senior Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM6500.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
* Global exposure
Our client is a well-known MNC bank seeking a Global Market Operations Manager focusing on FX, rates, credit and derivatives business products being a functional manager who has had hands-on experience in confirmations.
You will be managing a team of people looking into back-end operation processes particularly covering confirmation, settlements, reconciliations as well as documentation for the region you will be assigned to, with the ability to demonstrate good working knowledge of processes and the derivative product suite, with strong knowledge on ISDA agreements.
The Successful Applicant
* Hands on experience with Vanilla and structured products being correctly booked in Sabre and MUREX.
* Managed approved product programs and country addendums for new deals traded.
* End-to-end experience reconciliation using the TLM system.
* People managing experience & able to handle all discrepancies and escalations in a timely manner.
* Extensive knowledge in transaction capture and processing system (Bloomberg Trading system and Murex2.11).
* End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction process.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
* Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
* Opportunity to work with industry leaders
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS00215678.