Global Market Operations (FX) Vice President
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM20000.00 - RM27000 per month|
* Excellent Career Development Opportunities
* Global exposure
Our client is a well-known MNC bank seeking a Global Markets back-end Operations Manager focusing on FX and Money Market, being a functional operational head.
You will be managing a team of people looking into back-end operation processes particularly covering confirmation, settlements,investigations, reconciliations as well as documentation for the region you will be assigned to, with the ability to demonstrate good working knowledge of processes and the FX products including FX options,NDF, with strong knowledge on ISDA agreements.
The Successful Applicant
* Hands on experience with Vanilla and structured products being correctly booked in Sabre and MUREX.
* Managed approved product programs and country addendums for new deals traded.
* People managing experience & able to handle all discrepancies and escalations in a timely manner.
* Extensive knowledge in transaction capture and processing system (Bloomberg Trading system and Murex2.11).
* End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction process.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
* Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
* Attractive Compensation Packages
* Opportunity to work with industry leaders
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number NZ220702.