Global Distribution System Trainer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM75000.00 per annum|
* Technology Commerce Platform
* Regional Presence
* Fast growing,progressive environment
Our client is a Technology Commerce Platform, currently seeking a Global Distribution System Trainer to provide quality training solutions to both internal staff and industry based clients in Asia.
Your role will be to provide training including at the client's site, with extensive GAL knowledge as well as LMS working knowledge, to perform face to face classroom training,having had extensive experience in providing training in the travel industry.
You would be able to develop training with evolving needs,working closely with a variety of stakeholders including agents and product managers,developing the CMS training database and ensuring all the statutory and contracted requirements outlined are met.
With an in-depth understanding of e-learning methodologies, you are able to proactively create and deliver using technologies and methodologies that enhance workplace learning.
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 7 years of product training or L&D in a relevant International MNC or Travel entity.
* A degree in Human Resources Management, Organisational Behaviour, Learning & Development from a recognised university.
* Exposure in training delivery in an E-learning or Webex learning environment.
* Highly developed communication and comprehension skills,resulting in successful dissipation of products with excellent presentation and engagement.
* Ability to travel and tailor make content when required, with a keen-eye on learning enhancement development.
What's on Offer
* Fun, forward thinking working culture.
* Employee Recognition.
* Industrial Exposure.
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00041200.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI¬IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710