Global Custody Operations Manager (UK hours)
- Prestigious bank
- Exceptional opportunity
Our client is a leading international bank with interests in all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking, is currently hiring senior professionals to work with operation teams for the top platinum clients in the global custody business, in the UK region, working with corporate action, trade capture, settlements and transaction management to further enhance existing operations performance, leading a team of 10.
Your role will be to navigate the day to day operational work in global custody including sub-custody, covering settlements, corporate action, trade capture looking into the daily operations , dealing with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 year's experience in Securities Operations covering global and sub custody, with strengths in trade capture, settlements or corporate action, including mandatory, voluntary and proxy as well.
- Proven people management skills with hands-on supervision and performance management experience for at least 3 years.
- Hands on knowledge on different types of investments.
- Knowledge in process improvement, innovation and planning and strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle escalations , with ability to look into problem solving swiftly.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to quoting reference number NZ226609.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710