Global Custody Operations Efficiency Senior Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM14000 per month|
- Market leading exposure
- Opportunity to join a team with a continuous improvement culture
You will be responsible for handling the implementation of enhancement, with an approach to challenge the status quo, having a strong operational background and knowledge in relevant systems, predominantly covering settlements and corporate action, in a multi location set-up, working with international counterparts.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience and hands-on operational knowledge including settlements and corporate action, preferably in a global custody set up, having handled the initiatives of Process Improvement in Security Services.
- Experience in process improvement projects, including reduction of TAT, simplification of process or FTE savings.
- Proficient in using excel including v-look up.
- Proven experience in supporting transformation initiatives and ability to identify potential risks.
- Strong presentation and well spoken, working well with business stakeholders to facilitate the adoption of enhancements.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00327500.