GL / RTR / R2R Associate / Executive / Analyst
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Accesible via Public Transport
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - General Ledger / RTR Analyst (Mandarin Or Cantonese Speaker)
- Bank Reconciliation Activities
- Month end and year end closing activities according to Company's & Accounting standard
- Identify reconciling items and perform analysis and reasons for prending status and clear items
- Preparation of monthly controlling reports and any other relevant reports as required
- Ensure complete reconciliation schedules
- Liaise with any external parties and other business units when required
- Ensure request for Asset Creation, capitalisation are completed within stipulated timeline
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting, Finance or any equivalent professional qualification is required.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience is required
- MANDARIN or Cantonese is a MUST.
- Prior experience in shared services environment & SAP will be advantageous
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Able to work under a fast-paced MNC environment.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710