GL Accounting Officer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM5000.00 per month|
About our client:
Our client is a well-known nutrition distributor. They are seeking finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of GL Accounting Officer.
- Prepare month-end journals in accordance with established processes, work procedures and local country legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure Monthly Reports (accounts reconciliation, month-end journals, and reports) are completed according to timelines and quality meets the agreed service levels and targets
- Able to prioritize with quality service aligning with the defined processes and meeting the SLAs
- Interact and communicate professionally with various departments to resolve issues
- Ad hoc tasks as required by superior
- Participate in process improvement projects or exercises
- Degree in Accounting / Professional exam finalist
- 3-5 years of working experience in general ledger/record-to-report in a shared services environment
- Excellent communication skill
- Familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily end to end financial transactions
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710