General Manager - Finance
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading agriculture companies in Asia and Europe. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are currently looking for a business minded senior finance professional to join them in driving strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Review the financial reports prepared for board of directors
- Ensure that all the financial, treasury and taxation reporting and filing requirements to statutory and regulatory bodies are strictly adhered to
- Provides input to management in respect of queries on the financial implication of specific operational matters or proposed transactions to be undertaken
- Ensure that the internal control and corporate governance processes are in place throughout the Division
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as ACCA, ICAEW or equivalent
- At least 15 years of working experience, with strong knowledge and exposure within the agriculture industry
- Have experience working as an auditor in one of the Big4 is strongly preferred
- Great leadership skills, analytical, and able to work under pressure
- Must have experience working in a sizable company with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710