Our client is a Global Retail Company - specialist in Food & Beverage Industry. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
The General Manager will lead an expansion for a new launch innovative retail business. He will be responsible to oversee the company developing strategy, shaping the company vision and leading the entire expansion team include operations, commercial and business expansion team. This position will report directly to the board member of the company and Chief Executive Officer.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Lead the expansion and the openings of the new outlets
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify and plan for newest technology can enhance the experience of customer
- Develop and ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talents.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Monitor, analyse and do presentation to board management on company performance.
- Responsible for the profits and losses of the company and implements growth strategies.
- With a minimum of 15 years experience in F&B retail industry - preferable someone with a General Manager background
- Be willing to lead from the front, and be willing to work nights and weekends relating to trade trends.
- Experience with business development and large scale expansion plan.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the Restaurant business
- Knowledge of current food and beverage trends - preferable someone who has strong understanding about coffee business.
- Fantastic all around knowledge of operations, reporting, budgets and forecasting
You are a true leader, not just a manager and dictator, you must inspire and develop your team.
- Have a passion for the industry and never settle for the mediocre
- Above all, you love your career and the people in it and want the opportunity for growth and challenge
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710