General Ledger Team Leader
Our client is a multinational company within the FMCG industry with a global branding supported by a strong management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars with significant investment being invested into their employees. In line with the direction of the fast expanding business, they are looking for a lead to build and head the RTR team. Job responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the team for the month end close to ensure that deadlines and deliverables as agreed in the SLAs are completed on time.
- Act as an escalation point for any issues involving the month end close, quarter end close as well as year end close.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, managing expectations and driving continuous improvement within the team to ensure quality delivery and output.
- Manages relationships with internal business groups responsible for strategies and value added initiatives
- Provides overall leadership to the team as well as coaching and mentoring the respective team members.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 4-6 years in Record To Report/General Ledger, including a minimum of 1- 2 years experience managing transactional accounting teams in a performance driven finance shared services environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent. Professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710